Attention ! Help forum is closed. Click here for support Get in touch
Do you offer free template installtion with purchase of theme?
  • I'm interested in the chocolat theme but would love to have the chocolat theme and all its sample content installed on my server. From there I would like to start changing the products and content to my own.
    Thank you.
  • 8 Responses
  • Support
    Hi
    We can prepare quick install package for a token fee $100
    Please note we do not provide sample images because we do not own right to resell it. All images will be changed to placeholders

Cheers
  • But you can install with the products and categories? same as shown in the demo?
  • How much would the installation on my server with template included?
  • Support
    Usual installation cost $50.
    Installation with demo data will cost $200. Please note we do not provide preview images, cause we do not own right to resell it. All images will be changed to dummy placeholder
  • I would like to buy installation with demo data available like on your Chocolat demo site. Who should I contact to order this service?

Or do you share a Database dump file, so I could just import whole data to database? Magento is pretty new to me, so starting from zero is quite confusing. I know that Wordpress themes usually always come with database Dump file where all the demo data is available.
  • Support
    Reply via PM
  • Serge
    I was wanting you to install your Athlete Theme for me with demo data if possible please (I understand you only provide placeholder images) and upgrade to the latest Magento CE please. (I currently have an install that can be deleted on my FTP). How much would this be and how do we arrange payment etc. I have yet to buy your theme though I am ready to do so immediately.
    Thanks
    Stewart
  • Serge Administrator
    Support
    Hi Stewart

Installation service cost 50 USD. You can send a request to mail@olegnax.com if interested.

Cheers
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!