Attention ! Help forum is closed. Click here for support Get in touch
When will support for woocommerce 2.0 be available?
  • Hello,

This is currently the theme I'm most likely to buy for woocommerce. However with woocommerce 2.0 RC1 released and a final date for woocommerce 2.0 release of mid-February I'm curious as to when this is going to be made compatible with the new version.
    Have you already implemented RC1 (release candidate 1) to check compatibility?

Thanks,

blaise
  • 18 Responses
  • I forgot to mention I'm talking about SIMPLICITY theme for woocommerce.
  • Support
    Hi Blaise,

We'll update theme to support woocommerce 2 with release of it. It will take us up to month to upgrade this compatibility.

Kind regards.
  • Hi,

Do you know when the Simplicity theme will be compatible with the WooCommerce 2.0 update? You'r last post is currently over 1 month old.
    Thanks.

Dannisch.
  • Any news on the Woocommerce 2.0 update?
  • Support
    Hi guys,

Can't say anything about release date at the moment.
  • Hope it will be soon!
  • Any news / updates on this?
  • Hello,

I'm still waiting for WC 2.0 compatibility. I initially opened this thread on Feb 6 when RC1 was released. Final WC 2.0 was released on March 2nd. When will the Simplicity theme be upgraded?

thanks

xberg
  • Support
    We are on to release the update asap.

Best Regards!
  • Any news on the update for WC 2.0 yet??

Thanks
  • I am waiting for this as well. We use Woocommerce 2,07, and we need to buy a theme this week. Hopefully, it will be Simplicity, but if you are not ready with an update, then I have to find another theme, unfortunately.
  • Me too Nellie...!!
  • Hi,
    Wanted to ask if the update will fix the CSS issues on the product page that seem to have occurred because we updated our Woocommerce...

See: http://storebound.co/shop/dash-go-dual-citrus-juicer/

Also, what is the possibility of having a Mailchimp widget for the newsletter signup? Is this something that you would need to custom code and if so, how much would it cost?

Thanks,

Catherine
  • Support
    Hello, Catherine!

This category is only for presale questions. You should login in to forum and create your topic in a certain category.

Best Regards!
  • Hi Guys,

some feedback would be great regarding the update please. Not getting a great impression in terms of support as a potential buyer.

Thanks
  • Support
    We plan to release it in a next couple days.

Best Regards!
  • Hi,

I am considering purchasing this theme although I need to know when the update will be released. Do you guys have any ideas when it will be as my client wants to start building the website this week.

Thanks

Adam
  • Support
    Dear Customers,
    Version 1.8 of our Simplicity theme is now available for download!

--

New
    WooCommerce 2.0+ compatibility
    Revolution Slider integrated
    reCaptcha integrated in Contact Shortcode.
    New styled mobile menu.
    “Link Whole Slide” and “Open link in new tab” options for jCycle slides.
    Added “Opened by default” option for “Toggle” shortcode.
    Added “Back to shop” button for Cart Page.
    Hover for product images at Shop page for WooCommerce.
    “Add to Cart” WooCommerce shortcode styled.

Fixes
    Header area refactored (two columns – for logo and for menu – instead one column)
    Mobile menu now appears on resolutions below 767px
    WooCommerce Dummy content refactored.
    Fixes for page title for products (when slider enabled on shop page)
    Minor CSS Fixes
This discussion has been closed.
Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!