Attention ! Help forum is closed. Click here for support Get in touch
does the theme include a credit payment screen?
  • Hi there,

I want to buy the theme, and i know i will be doing do over themeforest.net. I plan to change my company's online store. I do have an up and running store and my customers do use their credit cards for payment, since i do not accept wire-transfer.
    What i would like to know is, is there a payment option like what i just mentioned in the theme? İf not, is it possible to add such feature? İf yes, can you please recommend-guide me?

Thanks very much in advance, and bravo for your work!
    Ali
  • 6 Responses
  • Support
    Hello, Ali!

Please clarify, what theme are you interested in?

Best Regards!
  • Hi Stan,
    I am terribly sorry. I am interested in theme Simplicity- Wordpress. Thank you for your support in advance..

Best,
    Ali
  • Support
    Yes, this option exists in shop plug-in's settings.

Best Regards!
  • Hi Stan,

Thank you again. From what you said i understand that it includes that feature without any extra module-component etc., right? If possible, would you care to direct me to a working demo of that feature?

Another thing is; does the documentation of the theme cover the setup, install steps (including payment and shipping options)?

I am at the verge of purchasing. Thank you again..

Best,
    Ali
  • Hi Stan,

I left purchasing in a limbo right now, awaiting your answer.. I have limited time to do the website modification.
    Thank you..
  • Support
    Our theme supports only the visual view of the shop that is generated by e-commerce plug-ins. All info about their adjustment you can find at the developers of this plug-ins official sites, forums, blogs, etc...

For example: http://www.woothemes.com/woocommerce/

Best Regards!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!