Attention ! Help forum is closed. Click here for support Get in touch
RETRO VINTAGE - MARKETPLACE
  • I'd like to know if you ever try this combination and if you implement a code for great interaction with this plugin.
    If not do you have another solution to create a markeplace without allow merchants entry into wordpress backend?

Moreover, are you working for italian translate?

Thanks in advance.
  • 4 Responses
  • Support
    Hello Francesco,

1. Our theme supports WooCommerce plug-in that suits well for a shop website.
    2. All translations that come with the theme are provided by our customers. If you can make a good Italian translation and provide us with it, we will gladly include it in the next theme updates.

Best Regards
  • Thanks, I'll buy your fantastic theme!
  • I'll provide you the translate but which software I can use? Actually I work with POEDIT.
    Can you suggest me a good tool or a Wordpress plugin?

Thanks
  • Support
    Actually poEdit is a good tool to make your translation. You can also use Loco Translate plug-in that has the same look and functionality but helps you to make translation directly from your admin panel.

For further assistance please, register and post your issues in a theme category: http://help.olegnax.com/categories/retro-premium-vintage-wordpress-theme
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!