Attention ! Help forum is closed. Click here for support Get in touch
Ecommerce Simplicity Regular Licence

• Dear Sir,

I would like to buy E-commerce Simplicity theme under a Regular Licence for $60. Actually I have one doubt i.e. I am planning to make ecommerce wordpress website and after some time can I sell whole site to someone else if anybody interested in buying like can I sell whole website in Flippa.
    Should I make different account for each theme so that I can sell whole website and can give account access to buyer. Also if I am making for my client then also I can give themeforest account access to client so that client can join forum and can ask question and contact directly . Am I right ?

Also in Simplicity theme, if I need to edit in css file from where I can find the css file and edit the particular css file or how can I find which CSS style is written.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
    Sohil Jain
    sohilobor@gmail.com
  • 2 Responses
  • Support
    Hi Sohil Jain,

You need to contact envato support with this questions.
    support.envato.com

We are just an author on envato marketplace and have nothing to do with billing and license.

Also you can read license here: http://themeforest.net/licenses/regular_extended
    g. You must not incorporate the Work in a work which is created for Resale by you or your client.
  • Thanks for your response.

Need to ask that in simplicity theme can I add Add to Cart button or link in slide banner, if so how can I add. Also Please let me know my last question answer that in Simplicity theme, if I need to edit in css file, from where I can find the css file and edit the particular css file.

Regards
    Sohil Jain
This discussion has been closed.
Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!