Attention ! Help forum is closed. Click here for support Get in touch
WP ENGINE/ THEME PRE-SALE PROBLEM WITH CURRENT LICENSE
  • Hi,
    Been trying to get help for over two weeks so hope this is the source for help. A new client came to me for help with hosting and SEO. He chose to migrate from Godaddy to WP engine. The migration failed due to a problem with the theme. 've migrated hundreds of WP sites and this is a first. The person who built the site provided a market place name and an api within the WP console for updates. The current version is Retro - Premium Vintage WordPress ThemeVersion: 3.4
    WP engine suggested we contact you with their error log so you could provide a fix-- OR if it is a known problem that has been fixed with any new version, the client is willing to purchase a new license. If this isn't possible, I would hate for him to purchase this and not be able to go forward with a host of his choice. I really need help. He is a very nice older gentlemen and has had trouble with getting help-- His site looks nice, but he needs to get out from under Godaddy and get it functioning properly, secure and ranking.

I have emailed you and sent a FB message with my email address so I could show you the log.
    Thank you so much in advance for your prompt response.
    LAFiore
  • 0 Responses
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!