Attention ! Help forum is closed. Click here for support Get in touch
Customization
  • Hi!

I really like your theme and I'm ready to buy it. I'm just worried of the customization part. I'm not a coding fan and haven't used magento. I'm currently working on Wordpress. does this theme have a page builder? do I need to do any coding in order to change the design of the homepage for example. thank you
  • 2 Responses
  • Support
    Hello Mickael,

Sorry for the delay. Magento is not for beginners. It's a powerful CMS for creating an online store that requires of strong knowledge of its basics and features.

By default it contains an editor (similar to WordPress) with Visual & Text modes. All you can see on our live previews was managed using the theme settings and HTML in a page content to vary home pages: https://athlete.olegnax.com/landing/. Our theme comes with a "Quickstart" package that is the exact copy of our live preview and it may be helpful for you just to copy & paste the necessary sections or settings to your live store.

• Thank you for you answer!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!