Wishlist Get up to 30% discount on TI WooCommerce Wishlist! View Plugin
Athlete Magento Theme
  • Please see: https://athlete.olegnax.com/index.php/men/shoes/running.html

Is this view configurable? We want to use much bigger pictures, maybe two across, instead of how it's displayed here.

Thanks,
    ~J
  • 11 Responses
  • Support
    Hello Jeff,

Yes, our theme comes with an option to set the number of products per raw (2-7) and also an option to set the image max width.

Best Regards
  • Hi, do you have this template available for magento 2?
  • Support
    Hello Pablo,

No, this template doesn't support Magento 2+ and we don't have plans to make it compatible in the nearest future.
  • Hello, I like so much this theme, but i don't like so much the headers. I imagine a search field bigger. Is it possible customization?
    Tks.
  • Stan Moderator
    Support
    Yes, it's possible to achieve this.
  • good afternoon
    In the future will there be any version for magento 2?
  • Stan Moderator
    Support
    Currently we don't have such plans.
  • Hi!

I really like your theme and I'm ready to buy it. I'm just worried of the customization part. I'm not a coding fan and haven't used magento. I'm currently working on Wordpress. does this theme have a page builder? do I need to do any coding in order to change the design of the homepage for example. thank you
  • So this theme will never be ready for Magento 2.x? That's a real shame, I really can't understand that logic. Alright, I understand you will wait 1 year after the release of new Magneto and then upgrade the theme.

I have seen so many potential customers (me included) who would buy the theme if it will fit Magento 2.

I still have faith in you guys, make this awesome theme for Magento 2, there are not any great themes for Magento 2 out there.
  • How long do you guys need to answer my question??? I was ready to buy it but it seems like support isn't that great... not even an email address....
  • Stan Moderator
    Support
    @Mickael

Sorry for the delay. Magento is not for beginners. It's a powerful CMS for creating an online store that requires of strong knowledge of its basics and features.

By default it contains an editor (similar to WordPress) with Visual & Text modes. All you can see on our live previews was managed using the theme settings and HTML in a page content to vary home pages: https://athlete.olegnax.com/landing/. Our theme comes with a "Quickstart" packagethat is the exact copy of our live preview and it may be helpful for you just to copy & paste the necessary sections or settings to your live store.

bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I can't browse all topics?

You can browse only topics for themes that you have purchased.

You need to add purchase code to unlock topic for specific theme.

If you have bought more then one theme, then you need to add purchase codes for all of the purchased themes to unlock topics for these themes.

Support Policy

Work time: 10:00 - 18:00 GMT+1 | Working days: Mon - Fri

We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support & modifications. We will try help you with any type of query, but we can't provide extensive help in terms of modifications.

If you're not familar with magento and having troubles with installation, or want to make changes that go beyond our basic support, you can order customization services.