Wishlist Get up to 30% discount on TI WooCommerce Wishlist! View Plugin
Questions about Retro Theme - License
  • I am interested in purchasing Retro Theme but i'have some questions about it and Regular License ( from Evato Market ) :
    I can install theme on a "developing domain" on which test all functionalities, preassemble the site, and after this step, migrate the single installation in another domain ( for the final client ) after deleting the first one from "developing domain" ?
    If it's not possible, i can install Retro theme on local host wthout problems about this issue ?
    waiting for your answer!

felt greetings
  • 8 Responses
  • PS:
    I'm the final client and the developer but i use a domain - platform to prepare all my works before launching this site because i have the necessity to put hand on a lot of code in a live version and I need to have a stable final version witout problems on wordpress or woocommerce structure.

• Support
    Hello Mot,

There won't be any problems if you install the theme on your local/dev server and then migrate it to the live website :)

Best Regards
  • So if i install the theme on my local wordpress and than migrate all data on online server it's good, but if i install it on my local server, than i unistall it, make a new wordpress installation on online server and after install retro theme again on it it's not good?

I apologize if my problem is not well expressed , but I want to be sure of not having to buy a second copy for an oversight. I think that these problems are arising from the fact that i don't know how you make the single installation control.

heartfelt thanks!
  • Support
    There won't be any problems in both cases.

Please, check the licences info here: http://themeforest.net/licenses/terms/regular
  • is there a version of the licenses that will allow me to use the theme on 2 of my personal sites? one is a family site and the other is "my" site. Or would i have to purchase the theme twice?
  • Support
    There is not such a license. You will need to purchase the theme for every domain as per Themeforest rules.
  • Do you offer education pricing on themes?
  • Support
    Hello Mark,

No, we don't. Our theme comes with documentation that describes the theme settings and features. We also have a FAQ section where you can find the answers on some common questions and also a help forum where you can discuss some issues with other users or our tech support.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I can't browse all topics?

You can browse only topics for themes that you have purchased.

You need to add purchase code to unlock topic for specific theme.

If you have bought more then one theme, then you need to add purchase codes for all of the purchased themes to unlock topics for these themes.

Support Policy

Work time: 10:00 - 18:00 GMT+1 | Working days: Mon - Fri

We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support & modifications. We will try help you with any type of query, but we can't provide extensive help in terms of modifications.

If you're not familar with magento and having troubles with installation, or want to make changes that go beyond our basic support, you can order customization services.