Wishlist Get up to 30% discount on TI WooCommerce Wishlist! View Plugin
Theme Athlete vs. Shopper
  • Hello I have narrowed down the theme I want to purchase from you between "Athlete" and "Shopper" theme.
    There are a few things I have questions on that I notice between the 2 themes.
    1) Are on "Shopper" there are multiple prices on items - is this also available on Athlete?
    2) Does either have AJAX Log In as well?
    3) The "quick view" in the "Athlete" does not work on the demo. - The question is are the "Quick View" & "Configurable Swatches" variations the same on both themes? I like how the "Configurable Swatches" work on the shopper but I there is no demo in "Athlete" showing that part.
    4) Seems like a lot of new themes (other companies) have "Google Rich Snippets" to help SEO search. Your improved SEO search is your own function correct?
    5) Does either theme have a count down option?
    6) I don't see this options in any of the 2 demo themes but are you able to put a banner/slider/picture/link when hoovering/opening over one of the top menu options?

I am sure there are difference between the 2 theme but the ultimate question is are the "Quick View" & "Configurable Swatch" options the same for both themes?

More importantly can "Athlete" be configured to do the same swatches as "Shopper?"

More simply other than visual differences what is there a major difference between the 2 themes?

Sorry, if my questions are redundant. I am new those Magento and how it's themes work.
  • 1 Responses
  • Support
    Hello Chun,

- Please, elaborate on your request. What do you mean under the "multiple prices on items"?

- Login page you can check by following the next link: http://athlete.olegnax.com/index.php/customer/account/login/

- Can you clarify what device and browser you are using? Do you have any add-ons/plug-ins installed in your browser that may prevent pop-ups? Have you removed the frame at the very top right while checking our preview?
    The theme uses default "Configurable Swatches" functionality. You can check how it look s by following the next link: http://athlete.olegnax.com/index.php/men.html?___store=fr&___from_store=default

- No it doesn't.

- You can see banner slider right after the slideshow here: http://athlete.olegnax.com/index.php/?___store=default&___from_store=gr

The main difference is in the features included in both themes.

Best Regards
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I can't browse all topics?

You can browse only topics for themes that you have purchased.

You need to add purchase code to unlock topic for specific theme.

If you have bought more then one theme, then you need to add purchase codes for all of the purchased themes to unlock topics for these themes.

Support Policy

Work time: 10:00 - 18:00 GMT+1 | Working days: Mon - Fri

We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support & modifications. We will try help you with any type of query, but we can't provide extensive help in terms of modifications.

If you're not familar with magento and having troubles with installation, or want to make changes that go beyond our basic support, you can order customization services.