Attention ! Help forum is closed. Click here for support Get in touch
Chocolate Magento Theme
  • Hi,
    Is this theme compatible with the lateset Magento version 1.7.0.2?
  • 16 Responses
  • Serge Administrator
    Support
    Hi
    Yes, it is compatible with latest magento release
  • My slideshow is mangled and I did not move at all, can you take a look? www.tendenciachic.com
    i did something wrong? what i need to do to make banners and slideshow be in the same line?
  • Hi, is there a way to have this template compatible with iphone and ipad ?
    thank you.
  • Support
    Hi
    Carolina - your slideshow looks ok
    Markos - we thinking about making it responsive
  • Hi Serge, Thank you, could you please let us know when can we find the new updated responsive Chocolat theme ?
  • Hello, I want to buy your template now however, as a requirement I have to make it responsive.

Are you going to make it responsive?
    When are you going to make it responsive?
    If I buy the theme now will the upgrade for the theme be hard or should I wait until you make the theme responsive to buy it..?

thank you
  • Support
    We are going to make it responsive, but i cant tell you exact date since we have a heavy schedule.
    We usually provide patch files so it is easy to understand which files was changed.
  • I want to purchase the Chocolate Theme, can I add a video clip to the page?
  • Support
    Yes, there are several options:
    - you can insert youtube code in static block
    - you can upload your file via ftp and insert it using some free flash player
  • Posted a comment on the Themforest website but then saw that you prefer questions through this forum.
    I have one question about the product page of the Chocolat theme. Is it possible to remove the right sidebar in the Magento backend?
    Thanks in advance.
  • Support
    Hi
    Yes, it is possible. Right sidebar block is actually static block. You can enable/disable it, change it contents, make different content for each store etc
  • In order to use the Chocolat Theme is there something else I have to install in order to use it on my Mac?
  • Support
    To use it on your Mac you will need
    - webserver up and running ( like xampp )
    - installed magento community edition
  • I am very new to creating my web page is there some sort of step by step guide that I can access? I have my domain name registered under Cpanel and I am not sure how to upload magneto and then use it through Cpanel, can you help?
  • hi

Is this theme compatible for Iphone/Ipad. If yes i would like to buy this theme.
    Pls reply
  • Support
    It looks ok on iPad, however it does not support iPhone
This discussion has been closed.
Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!