Attention ! Help forum is closed. Click here for support Get in touch
SIMPLICITY theme - Is ecommerce and woocommerce different? I thought it meant the same thing.
  • SIMPLICITY theme - Is ecommerce and woocommerce different? I thought it meant the same thing. I'm familiar with woocommerce.... but they way the theme list: jigoShop, ecommerce, & woocommerce - I'm confused. What's the difference between ecommerce and woocommerce. I'd need to know in order to know which Dummy Content I would install if purchased... right?
  • 1 Responses
  • Support
    Hello, Karol!

There are a lot of plug-ins that provide the shop functionality for WordPress. Most popular are the WP e-Commerce, JigoSHop and WooCommerce. Which to use you should decide on your own. As the developers of these plug-ins are the experts in their work, we can suggest you to check their official websites (provided on the next page) to learn more about the features: http://simplicitywp.olegnax.com/features/woocommerce-ecommerce-jigoshop-plugins-support/.

The option to install the dummy data should be available once a certain plug-in has been installed and activated.

Best Regards!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!