Attention ! Help forum is closed. Click here for support Get in touch
Retro and WPtouch Mobile Plugin
  • Hi there! I'd like to say again, congratulations on such a beautiful design.

I was wondering if you could help me determine whether using Retro with the Wptouch Mobile plugin (info http://wordpress.org/plugins/wptouch/) would be a good solution for a website that will be a news blog.

Thank you so much for any and all of the help you can provide (including recommendations for another plugin you might know that would help).
  • 2 Responses
  • Support
    Hello, crisalidegrafix!

It will require customization to make this plug-ing work properly with the theme.

Our theme (and any other custom theme) isn't compatible with all third-party plug-ins by default. You often (not always) need to customize the plug-in to make it work properly with the theme. It's impossible for the theme author to make it compatible with all existing plug-ins. Only default wordpress themes are compatible with all third-party plug-ins, because all of them are designed to work with default Wordpress themes.

Best Regards!
  • Hi. Thanks so much for the response, but I cant help but assume this is a generic response to my question. (I feel like I've read this exact response several times already.) So many people love your theme; it would be great to know that olegnax has attempted to test out certain plug-ins that might compensate for having a theme that is not responsive.

Nonetheless, thank you once again. And congratulations on a beautiful design!

I have purchased the theme and am working to customize for my needs. I will attempt WPtouch Mobile integration and will come back to report for those considering purchase.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!