Attention ! Help forum is closed. Click here for support Get in touch
Chocolat Theme
  • Hi,

1. I would like the buy the Chocolat theme because its so easy to use and modify. My only question is, can i happen to use this Magento Theme for Opencart theme as well by any chance? Or do you have a Chocolat theme for opencart?

2. For the Chocolat Theme, is it possible to add the list of manufactures (on the bottom of the page) like in the Celebrity Theme?

Thank you
  • 1 Responses
  • Serge Administrator
    Support
    Hi Mike

1. We do not have opencart theme. I guess the only way is to use magento sources to create opencart theme.

You can read License terms here: http://themeforest.net/licenses/regular

You can use only html, css, js files to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client.

You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product can be distributed for Free

You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License.)

You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.

If you’re an Envato author you can use other items in your item’s preview without a license, under conditions. See the author licensing FAQs.

For example: You can’t purchase an HTML template, convert it to a WordPress theme and sell or give it to more than one client. You can’t license an item and then make it available as-is on your website for your users to download.

2. You can add static block with manufacturers logos.

Cheers
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
url
spoiler

Post a New Topic

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!